Monday, February 18, 2013

Chicken Hariyali Tikka

Chicken Hariyali Tikka



One of my favorite chicken recipe “Chicken Hariyali Tikka”.  This can either be served as a starter or a side-dish. 

When I was in Chennai I tried this tikka in most restaurants and it really tasted yummy-delicious.  I used to try this at home. Since I used a stove-top it consumed so much oil but still I couldn't able to get the perfect texture.
Since I have a grill oven out here I tried this recipe and it came out really well... 






Preparation Time: 3-5 hrs
Cooking Time: 20-25 mins


Ingredients:

1 cup Boneless Chicken (cut into chunks)
½ bunch fresh coriander leaves
10-15 Mint leaves
1tsp lemon juice
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2-3 green chillies
Salt





How I Made It


  • Make a thick paste of green chillies, coriander and mint leaves, lemon juice, ginger –garlic paste and salt without adding water.
  • Apply this paste onto the chicken and refrigerate for 3-5hrs.



  • Preheat the oven for 450°C. Arrange the chicken pieces onto the grill tray.
  • Cook the chicken in broil condition for 20mins until the color is achieved.



Notes:
  •  For vegetarians paneer can be replaced with chicken.  
  • You can serve this hariyali tikka with either Mint chutney or Onion Raita.  

No comments:

Post a Comment